|How to pronounce Wildan|
WInter + pLay + Day + smArt + Name
Each block is a syllable. Thick black border indicates stress/emphasis. Other pronunciations are acceptable.
|Arabic Spelling (How to write Wildan in Arabic)||ولدان|
|Alternate spellings of Wildan||Weldan Wildaan Vildan Veldan Viyldane Viyldan Viyldaan Veldane Veldan Veldaane Veldaane Veldaan Veyldane Veyldan |
All of the above spellings are acceptable for this name. You may also create your own spelling.
All Quranic baby names derived from W-L-D:
Meaning of Wildan
Wildan is a rare direct Quranic name for boys that means “boys of Paradise,” boys who are mentioned in the Quran as being in Paradise. They are amazingly beautiful and there is many of them for each person/family, they will be workers/servants who will carry out work like bringing food to the family and guests, etc.
This is a rare name and doesn’t seem to be used by Arabs. It seems to be used mostly in Indonesia.
They will be attended by youths who will not age—when you see them you will think them to be like sprinkled pearls (Quran 76:19)
15. On luxurious furnishings.
16. Reclining on them, facing one another.
17. Serving them will be immortalized youth.
18. With cups, pitchers, and sparkling drinks.
19. Causing them neither headache, nor intoxication.
20. And fruits of their choice.
21. And meat of birds that they may desire. (Quran 56:15-21)