Dua request

Home Forums Prayer Requests Dua request

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Maria 8 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Muhammad

Assalam o Alaikum all Muslims ..!! I hope everyone will be fine and in good health and Ramadan Mubarak to everyone ..
    I would like to request a dua for myself from all of you ..
    Please kindly make a dua from your heart for me so that I get success in my viva that is going to be on Wednesday 24 June 2015 .. Please pray for me that I and my group members all get good marks and we can answer every questions of our instructors and we are able to understand them out work..
    I pray that you all stay in good health and in the shades of ALLAH(SWT) blessings ..
    Regards,
    MAH..

• #120851 Reply

Maria

When I was 15 year old I went to a doctor to get my teeth straightened. It turned out that person was not qualified and left me in the middle of the treatment. I again got treatment at the age of 21. It went on for four years and my treatment was terminated a little prematurely. Now at the age of 30 l am for the third time getting treatment to straighten my teeth because this time I couldn’t chew properly. I went to one doctor but things got worse.I have changed my doctor and still I am so far seeing no improvement. I am unmarried and everytime I think about my face getting disfigured and my smile getting worse adds to my anxiety. I request for prayer that this time Allah give me cure and forgive my sins.

Reply To: Dua request
Your information: