Pronunciation and meaning for female name of Taif?

Home Forums Question and Answer Pronunciation and meaning for female name of Taif?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nicholas 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Nicholas

Salam!

I have a female friend named Taif. Her and I have never had spoken contact with each other. As we have only contacted each other through messaging each other on our phones using text messaging apps. Since I’ve never actually talked to her, I haven’t had the opportunity to ask her about her name. I have looked up pronunciations for “Taif,” and got pronunciations for the city in Saudi Arabia, Taif, and the male pronunciation for the name on this website, so thank you for that. I now know those two pronunciations for Taif.

So my first question is: how do you pronounce Taif when it’s a female’s name? (Like, is it pronounced the same as the city in Saudi Arabia that shares that name, or is it pronounced the same as it is for males? Or, is there a third pronunciation for Taif, which is specifically only for females?)

Also, what is the meaning of Taif when it is a female? (Like, is the meaning the same as it is for males named Taif, or is it different?)

Thank you in advance! (As a non-Muslim) I hope that every Muslim worldwide has a wonderful and uplifting Ramadan!

Reply To: Pronunciation and meaning for female name of Taif?
Your information: