HELP REQUIRED

Home Forums Question and Answer HELP REQUIRED

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Fake Ray Ban Wayfarers 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

fatima

As salaam wa aalaikum

My sister is going to give birth in April 2015
    we not sure of date yet an we do not know if it is a boy or girl,

Please can you assist us in choosing the appropriate name boy an girl for a baby born in the month of april ,

Jzks

• #120234 Reply

Aboo Mu’aawiyah

Assalaamu alaykum,

Khadeejah (خديجة) (the Prophet’s (ṣallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) first wife. She (raḏeyallaahu ‘anhaa) is also one of the best women. She was also the first woman to accept the Prophet’s (ṣallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) message.)

Asmaa′ (أسماء) (the daughter of Aboo Bakr (raḏeyallaahu ‘anhaa), she is a Ṣaḥaabeyyah.)

Maymoonah (ميمونة) (she is the Prophet’s wife (ṣallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) and therefore the mother of the believers “Ummul Mu′mineen”)

Ruqayyah (رقية) (her full name is Ruqayyah bint Muhammad (ṣallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam), the Prophet’s daughter).

Jameelah (جميلة) – means beautiful.

Aa’eshah (عائش) — Ummul Mu’mineen.

These are a few suggestions… I hope that helps, in shaa Allaah.

• #120240 Reply

Aboo Mu’aawiyah

Oh sorry,

Boy names:

Abdullaah or Abdur-Rahmaan.

Umar, Uthmaan, Alee, Muhammad, Aqeel, Ja’far, Ahmad, Khaleel, Salamah, Mus’ab, Sulaymaan, Ilyaas, Al-Hasan, Al-Husayn, Younus, Yousuf, Yusha’, Ya’qoob, Shu’ayb, Al-Abbaas, Anas, Aboo Bakr, Zayd.

• #120241 Reply

Aboo Mu’aawiyah

Again, “woops”

Yousha’ instead of “Yusha'”

• #125943 Reply

mohammed zayd

i want to know that can i keep mohammed zayd name to my child

• #126666 Reply

Fake Ray Ban Wayfarers

obviously like your web site but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I’ll certainly come back again.

Reply To: HELP REQUIRED
Your information: