suggest me a name

Home Forums Question and Answer suggest me a name

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  QuranicNames.com Staff 9 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Qaisar

Asalam.o.Alikum!
    Allah blessed me with a baby girl on Saturday 1 November 2014. Kindly suggest me with which alphabet i choose the name for my baby girl according to month or suggest me a complete me.
    JazakAllah.

• #104875 Reply

Qaisar

Asalam.o.Alikum!

I am still waiting for your answer. Miss “maliha” post a question next day after my question and you answer her with in 12 hours but after 5 days I am still waiting for your answer.
    Please replay me.

• #104877 Reply

Assalamu alaikum,

We do not give name suggestions as there is no scientific criteria for it. Please choose any name that you and your family likes and that has a good meaning, we cannot give any suggestion beyond this.

Other readers are free to suggest names for you if they so choose, and this is why we delayed replying to your post.

Therefore if you want our suggestion, please go through the lists of names on our site, choose a number of names that you and your wife and relatives like, and among these one that is liked the best.

Reply To: suggest me a name
Your information:

Cancel