second name with Ayman

Home Forums Question and Answer second name with Ayman

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Moinuddin 3 years ago.

• Author

Manzoor

Salaam,
    I would like to put my son name as Ayman, but I need a second name that matching with Ayman. Can you please suggest some small names.
    I found some names but im not fully satisfied with these names and I would like to know the meaning when it is together.
    Hamdy Ayman, Razi Ayman, Ayman Nazri.
    Thank you.

• #112254 Reply

Alaikumassalam,

When you two names together, most of the time each name keeps its own meaning, together they do not create a new meaning. This is true for the names you mentioned. They are all acceptable.

You want the names to match with Ayman in what way?

• #124293 Reply

abdul hameed

I would like to put my doughter name as “Hadiya “, but I need a second name that matching with Hadiya. Can you please suggest some small names. I found some names but im not fully satisfied with these names and I would like to know the meaning when it is together. ” Hadiya Ayman” Thank you.

• #131280 Reply

Manzoor Salaam, I would like to put my son name as Ayman, but I need a second name that matching with Ayman. Can you please suggest some small names. I found some names but im not fully satisfied with these names and I would like to know the meaning when it is together. Umar Ayman, Ayman Abdul hadi , Ayman malik. Thank you.

Manzoor Salaam, I would like to put my son name as Ayman, but I need a second name that matching with Ayman. Can you please suggest some small names. I found some names but im not fully satisfied with these names and I would like to know the meaning when it is together. Umar Ayman, Ayman Abdul hadi , Ayman malik. Thank you.

• #131281 Reply

Javeed Shaik

• #146009 Reply

Aiman

Assalamuallaikum
    Please suggest the second name for girl aimen

• #149807 Reply

Moinuddin

Looking for a second name for Ayman

Reply To: second name with Ayman
Your information:

Cancel