Rayyan,Imani,Leila,Zidane,Asad and…….

Home Forums Question and Answer Rayyan,Imani,Leila,Zidane,Asad and…….

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mara 5 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Ruqata

Salam I have four beautiful children
    Rayyan pronounced ray yan….. I know the spelling rayan but my son is not pronounced ray an it’s pronounced double y

Then there’s imani. Pronounced Amani but chose to spell it with an i as I disliked the confusion of the name and brand

Leila was named after my beloved mother who sadly died of cancer and didn’t get to meet my beautiful baby girl
    Leila is pronounced Layla bit I didn’t really like the spelling as I wanted to respect my mums name and not comply the spelling

Then there zidane. His name is provinces like Ziddane

I also have a little baby boy called Asad who is nearly one, his name is pronounced Asad like lion in Arabic. Because he cerinely sounded like a lion crying in his cot.

I have been blesses with a little girl and she’ll be born on the 23 of October I’d like a name that goes well and fits

Here are a few names I like

Maariyah
    Alisha
    Hanna
    Sophie
    Sophia
    Amelia
    Amirah
    Zahra

Please can you also give the meaning of Sophie,Sophia and Amelia as I know they are acceptable names but I do not know the meaning

Jzk

• #128426 Reply

Mara

Salam
    My little daughters are called Layla and tia
    Xx

Reply To: Rayyan,Imani,Leila,Zidane,Asad and…….
Your information:

Cancel