Meaning of the word Liza as in the Quran

Home Forums Question and Answer Meaning of the word Liza as in the Quran

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibn ahmed 4 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Abrar

Assalamualeikum,

I am looking for a name for my baby girl. I would like to know the meaning of the word Liza. My mother in law said she came across this word while reciting the Quran. I checked in this website but there is no mention of that name.

When I checked in other websites, in some its meaning is mentioned as Devoted to Allah. Some of these sites say the origin is Hebrew and the Others say its Arabic.

I would like to clear out my doubt and to know if this is a suitable name for my daughter.

• #134313 Reply

Rizwan

I am looking for a name for my baby girl. I would like to know the meaning of the word Liza. My mother in law said she came across this word while reciting the Quran. I checked in this website but there is no mention of that name.

When I checked in other websites, in some its meaning is mentioned as Devoted to Allah. Some of these sites say the origin is Hebrew and the Others say its Arabic.

I would like to clear out my doubt and to know if this is a suitable name for my daughter.

• #134373 Reply

Liza

Meaning in tamil

• #134414 Reply

ibn ahmed

there is no “liza” in quran

Reply To: Meaning of the word Liza as in the Quran
Your information:

Cancel