meaning of my name

Home Forums Question and Answer meaning of my name

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cwmudoyakp 9 months ago.

• Author

Amir Rabbani Shefta

i looked at the meaning of my first name, jazakhallah khair, what do you think rabbani means? i think rab means lord or creator in the Qur’an al-Kareem and it can’t be worshipper or slave of because that’s abdullah or aabidullah so can you help me with that please? and even more so with shefta. im guessing it has maybe no Qur’anic connection? maybe persian? i don’t really know at all and if you can help me to know what it means? no worries if not.
    jazakhallah khair

• #117351 Reply

Rabbani means “godly”, a person who is devoted to worshiping God and following His commandments. It is from the word Rab as you mentioned, which means “Lord”.

As for Shefta, it might be the Persian word Sheefteh/Sheeftah, which means “in love”, “infatuated”, “besotted”, “fond”.

• #121207 Reply

Amir Rabbani Shefta

Jazakhallahu khayrans

• #121816 Reply

michael kors jet set travel

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

• #121834 Reply

michael kors tote

I am not positive where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time studying much more or working out more. Thanks for fantastic info I was in search of this information for my mission.

• #165570 Reply

cwmudoyakp

hknpojyawmvifagfwmohcyfojabezr

Reply To: meaning of my name
Your information:

Cancel