Looking for a middle name meaning smart and bright

Home Forums Question and Answer Looking for a middle name meaning smart and bright

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by   7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Sulichah Sulistyaningrum

Assalamualaikum,

I’m giving birth to a baby girl in two months (insha Allah). I want to name my baby girl aysha as her surname and now I’m looking for her middle name which has the meaning of smart & bright. Could you please enlight me wht is the quranic girl name for that meaning? Thank you very much

Wassalamualaikum.

• #121820 Reply

Zapatillas De Trail Salomon

I really wanted to compose a small remark to be able to say thanks to you for all the fantastic information you are posting on this website. My time intensive internet search has at the end been rewarded with sensible insight to exchange with my guests. I ‘d express that we visitors actually are undeniably endowed to live in a useful community with very many lovely professionals with great techniques. I feel somewhat happy to have used the webpage and look forward to plenty of more pleasurable moments reading here. Thanks once more for everything.

• #121836 Reply

oakley stockholm helmet compatible

What’s up, every time i used to check website posts here early in the dawn, for the reason that i like to gain knowledge of more and more.

Reply To: Looking for a middle name meaning smart and bright
Your information:

Cancel