Izna Quranic meaning

Home Forums Question and Answer Izna Quranic meaning

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  izna 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Irfan

Assalamualaikum,

My wife and I are looking for a baby girl’s name with a good Quranic meaning.

We really like your website because of the way you clearly describe the spelling, pronunciation, Quranic root and meaning in Arabic and Quran.

Can you please also provide the same level of detail for the name “IZNA”? My wife and I really like the name but are not able to find a website that describes the meaning as well as you do.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks in advance!

• #106739 Reply

Alaikumassalam wa rahmatullah,

Can you please provide some detail on where you heard this name and what language you think it belongs to? There is an Arabic word izn (which can also be written as idhn), which means “permission”, and it is possible to feminize this into iznah, which will still keep the meaning of “permission”. We have not seen this used as a name by Arabs, whether in masculine or the feminine form.

Wassalam

• #106786 Reply

Izna

Aslam’alaikum, I also want to know its meanings. I read somewhere that it means Light? Can you please provide its detail?

• #120682 Reply

Suhail Ahmed

Izna Quranic And Islamic Name meaning Of IZNA

• #123837 Reply

ikram

izna is tarah likhein ( iznah: اِذنہ ) tou yeh Arbi lafz hai is ki meaning “Khuwahish” hai.

• #131104 Reply

Nadir Tarafdar

Kindly reply wheather itz arabic or quranic name or not and what is the meaning of this name

• #138699 Reply

Anzal

Hi could you please provide me the meaning of IZWA in Arabic. I want to wheather it’s an Arabic name

• #150854 Reply

Muhammad ejaz

Izna is quranic and muslim girl name

• #163713 Reply

Izmah

Please confirm this is Quranic name

• #165866 Reply

izna

assalamu alaikum

i am ajmal . our babygirl name is fathima izna . now we confused about this name “izna” because some says this name is not arabic meaning and . is it true ? and we need to change the name izna? please reply

Reply To: Izna Quranic meaning
Your information:

Cancel