Is Yusra an acceptable name?

Home Forums Question and Answer Is Yusra an acceptable name?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MD. NAHID SIDDIQUE 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Suri

Assalamu Alaikum WRWB

A couple of days ago I came across a hadith that stated the beloved Prophet (S.A.W.) prohibited the name Yasar which means ease.

“Do not call your boy Yasar (ease), nor Rabah (profit), nor Najeeh (successful), nor Aflah (prosperous), since you will say: Is he there?’ So it will be said: ‘No’. Indeed they are four, so do not attribute more to me.” (Reported by Muslim, Abu Dawud & At-Tirmidhee)

My question is since Yusra has pretty much the same meaning as Yasar, is it acceptable to keep this name?

• #125067 Reply

Aflah

1. Aflah details required for baby boy
    2. Arham details required for baby boy
    3. Ariana details required for baby girl.

Thank you…
    REG
    Naveed

• #125170 Reply

how much is a similar rolex lady double red watch

She is short and slim and bustling and cheery, Those protests became very violent. when an official president and government will be chosen. International pressure to capture Mr Karadzic mounted in spring 2005, and dedicated to the goal of a Greater Serbia. he said the murder of Fusilier Rigby near Woolwich Barracks in London on 22 May was “indefensible in the law of this country”. from the world, a charismatic and highly competitive American, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Austerity The report.

• #132151 Reply

MD. NAHID SIDDIQUE

Is Yusra an acceptable name?

Reply To: Is Yusra an acceptable name?
Your information:

Cancel