How gud is name Zayaan…I read smwhr its not a gud name, bring bad fortune.

Home Forums Question and Answer How gud is name Zayaan…I read smwhr its not a gud name, bring bad fortune.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  QuranicNames.com Staff 9 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

nazia

I want to name my younger son sound alike Ayaan. I found nd named him Zayaan. Pls suggest if its meaning is gud as somewhere I read that it brings bad fortune. Also pls suggest name which means follower or elevated or bright or strong. Thank you

• #106780 Reply

Zayaan and Zayyan are the same name, which means “one who beautifies”, “one who adorns”, which is a good meaning. No one knows fortune except Allah, those who pretend to know fortune of a name are disobeying Allah, for they are pretending to know what Allah thinks and wants, which is false, for no one knows Allah’s plans and wants.

Therefore please do not believe in fortune tellers as believing in them is like disbelieving in Allah.

As for name suggestions, please type those words (like “strong”) in the search box and you will find many names that have that meaning.

Reply To: How gud is name Zayaan…I read smwhr its not a gud name, bring bad fortune.
Your information:

Cancel