giving baby the father's name

Home Forums Question and Answer giving baby the father's name

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  houston junk car buyer 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Tahiya Kamal

As salam alaikum
    I want to name my baby girl Eiliyah and baby boy Zidan. My husband’s name is Mohammed Rizwan. I wish to add my husband’s name to my babys’names. How do I do it. For e.g. Mohammed Zidan bin Mohammed Rizwan is too long and doesn’t seem suitable whereas Eiliyah Mohammed Rizwan is easier and land also sounds good. I am unable to add his name to the baby boy’s name.

Please suggest me something that is simple and nice and very much according to Islam

• #121723 Reply

compra hogan online

magnificent issues altogether, you just received a brand new reader. What could you suggest about your submit that you made a few days in the past? Any certain?

• #121728 Reply

asics gel 1170 dam

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You’re wonderful! Thanks!

• #121733 Reply

cargo pants true religion

I have been examinating out some of your articles and i must say clever stuff. I will definitely bookmark your site.

• #121743 Reply

billige new balance foam for men

hello there and thank you for your information ?I have certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the website a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again very soon..

• #121748 Reply

Boxer Calvin Klein Por Mayor

I think this is among the most significant info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

• #121758 Reply

billige new balance zalando norge

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I am very glad to see such great info being shared freely out there.

• #133048 Reply

houston junk car buyer

I am lucky that I observed this site , precisely the right info that I was searching for! .

Reply To: giving baby the father's name
Your information:

Cancel