Correct meaning

Home Forums Question and Answer Correct meaning

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  how much is the imitation rolex lady two tone watch 6 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Fatima

Assalam o Alaikum, I like name Affan but I read somewhere that it is derived from root afana which means to rot or to go bad. Is it correct? Kindly tell me it’s correct meaning.

• #123430 Reply

Alaikumassalam wa rahmatullah,

According to the Sultan Qaboos Encyclopedia of Arab Names, and according to the 13th century dictionary Al-Ubaab al-Zaakhir by the scholar al-Saghaani, Affan comes from the root Afafa (Ain-F-F), rather than Afana (Ain-F-N), and means “virtuous”, “modest”, “chaste”, “pure”. Other common names that are derived from the same root as Affan are Afeef and Afaaf (same meaning as Affan) and Iffah (“modesty”, “chastity”).

• #125172 Reply

how much is the imitation rolex lady two tone watch

What i don’t understood is in reality how you’re not actually much more neatly-appreciated than you might be now. You’re so intelligent. You realize therefore significantly in terms of this topic, made me personally believe it from a lot of varied angles. Its like men and women aren’t fascinated until it is one thing to do with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs great. Always deal with it up!

Reply To: Correct meaning
Your information:

Cancel