ayzal name meaning

Home Forums Question and Answer ayzal name meaning

This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mm 3 weeks ago.

• Author

mohamed bassam

i would like to know the meaning of ayzal. and every details of this name including whether this name is quranic name or not. if not, the origin of the name, is this name is good to call a muslim baby girl.
    thank you.

• #151571 Reply

Auzal

I want to know the meaning of the name ayzal, origin, pronunciation, meaning and is it okay to give this name to a muslim girl?

• #155090 Reply

Kashif

I would like to know the meaning of ayzal. and every details of this name including whether this name is quranic name or not. if not, the origin of the name, is this name is good to call a muslim baby girl.
    thank you.

• #156163 Reply

ayzal meaning

i want to know the meaning of above name (ayzal) (aizal)

• #157558 Reply

Ariba

I would like to know the meaning of ayzal/ayezal. and every details of this name including whether this name is quranic name or not. if not, the origin of the name.

• #158262 Reply

Ayzal

want to know meaning name of ayzal or its baby gilrs or boy

• #158398 Reply

Ayzal

I want to know the meaning of the name ayzal, origin, pronunciation, meaning and is it okay to give this name to a muslim girl?

• #165095 Reply

Kaisar Ali

Aizal or ayzal name meaning and full detail send me please

• #165209 Reply

Nadeem

I would like to know the meaning of ayzal/ayezal. and every details of this name including whether this name is quranic name or not. if not, the origin of the name.

• #165673 Reply

Ayzal

Ayzal name meaning

• #166153 Reply

fizza

Aizal or Ayzal

• #166281 Reply

Nuzhat Fatima
  • #168518 Reply

Mm

correct spelling of Ayzal or Aizal or something else. What’s the meaning?

Reply To: ayzal name meaning
Your information:

Cancel