ASWA or USWA name meaning for girls

Home Forums Question and Answer ASWA or USWA name meaning for girls

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ayoob 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Islam Gul

Dear sir,

Would highly appreciate if you please clarify the meaning of ASWA or USWA for Girls, Is this name good for girls or not. its meaning etc. secondly we want name pronounciation Aswa not oswa. will appreciate your reply on my email.

• #124208 Reply

Nadeem

plz answer the meaning of name.

• #128733 Reply

taleena

plz tell me about Aswa name can I write from A. IS This a good baby girl muslim name?please tell me its meaning also

• #130646 Reply

Shan

Aswa or uswa kindly tell me is this a good name for girls and which one is better?

• #132215 Reply

Noshin

Plz guid me i was named my nice aswa. Plz tell me its islamic name or not and what is the right meaning of aswa. People told me that thiz name is not existed the real word is uswa. Is it true or not.
    Plz reply me

• #135109 Reply

ASWA

What is meaning of ASWA in urdu or arabic

• #152153 Reply

Ayoob

Aswa Name Meaning in Urdu & English
    Name is an identity of an individual that gives him/her identification among others. Naming a baby is a sacred process and every parent tries to provide the best possible name to their little angel. Aswa is a beautiful Muslim Girl name that is adored by parents. This name is not only beautiful but meaningful too. People living in Pakistan normally choose the attractive Girl name for their baby so he/she can get a unique identity. However, this name is originated from the Arabic language and it is highly popular among the parents.

Aswa name meaning in English is Sample, Model, Specimen, Pattern that clearly describes the expected significance of the name on personality. This name is based on 4 alphabets. According to the numerology prediction of this name, the lucky number is 9 and it impacts positively on personality development. People living in the UK, US, Canada, India, and Saudi Arabia can search for detail about this name online without any hassle. Find the correct meaning of the name along with the origin, gender, classification, and much more about this attractive name.

Reply To: ASWA or USWA name meaning for girls
Your information:

Cancel