About Name: Ahaan

Home Forums Question and Answer About Name: Ahaan

This topic contains 108 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  avenue17 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Mansoor Ali

Mai apne bete ka naam Ahaan Rakhna chahta hoon. Iske meaning kya hai. aur Islamic aitbar se ye naam rakhna sahi hai?

• #125081 Reply

Nafees

Mai apne bete ka naam Ahaan Rakhna chahta hoon. Iske meaning kya hai. aur Islamic aitbar se ye naam rakhna sahi hai?

• #125162 Reply

TABREZ JAMADAR

As-salaamu alaikum
    My son was born on 6th May 2017 in the evening at 5.38pm in SHABAN
    Is Ahaan name is suitable for him.
    Please provide me with the correct meaning in English and Hindi, if possible in Urdu as well.

Kindly reply as soon as possible.
    Thanks and regards,
    Tabrez Jamadar

• #125270 Reply

ISLAMUDDIN

me apne bete ka naam ahaan rkhna chahta hun is naam kaa islamic matlab kya hai plz reply

• #125901 Reply

Ahaan

Mujhe apne baby ka name Ahaan rakhna hai Kya muslim me rakh sakta hun or iska meaning bhi batao

• #126045 Reply

ahaan

• #126066 Reply

Arslan

Asalamualikum Aahan name islamic hai agr hai to is ka matlab kya hai….

• #126584 Reply

ashiq

want to know meaning of ahaan muslim baby

• #126594 Reply

Abdul

I want to the meaning of ahaan in urdu hindi apne bete ka naam rakh Sakata in muslim

• #126616 Reply

Ahaan

mein apny beta ka naam

Ahaan rakhna chati hoon kya yeh muslim name hy

• #126784 Reply

Ahaan

what is meaning name Ahaan

• #126964 Reply

vans slim sole

Unless tragedy strikes and Simmons decides to take the money and run to the ‘burbs of some pla.

• #127032 Reply

jordan 5 retro noir

If there were one Gold Glove to be awarded for the entire sport, Kiermaier would win it.

• #127040 Reply

nb 410 classic

Everyone expected those numbers to tail off anyway.

• #127058 Reply

new balance 890 snake

The Astros could win most, if not all, of their 10 home games, while the Rangers lose most, if not all, of their nine away bouts.

• #127066 Reply

new balance 990 uomo nere

However, the lone game that Kansas City lost was because聽of their starter, the late Yordano Ventura.

• #127085 Reply

zapatillas superstar

sactional position amongst themselves, the Houston Astros will be poised to do…absolutely nothing.

• #127125 Reply

KASHIF AZAD

I want to name brother arhan is it a good name and acceptable in islam

• #127132 Reply

$30 vans

Before his injury he was averaging 18 points on 37% shooting from three and 45% overall.

• #127138 Reply

vans authentic

Still, the real highlight for the Twins came in the seventh inning.

• #127147 Reply

reebok zig energy ref shoes

Philadelphia 76ers acquire 25th pick, Anzejs Pasecniks, from Orlando Magic for 2020 first-round pick and worse of Brooklyn or New York’s 2020 second-round pick.

• #127153 Reply

puma creepers toronto

Although he is a horrible three-point shooter, the Knicks really need to upgrade their point guard position if they want to have a chance to continue to progress and get better.

• #127158 Reply

new balance 730 revlite

Three Common Links From Timberwolves' Three Straight Wins.

• #127159 Reply

gambar sepatu mizuno

That circumstance was arguably the best reliever in baseball, Andrew Miller.

• #127180 Reply

mizuno wave rider 11 women’s

Assuming that one of the four young players do not turn out to be MLB caliber, that leaves the Yankees with an open spot for DH and fourth outfielder.

• #127185 Reply

horton converse

However, Severino and Tanaka eased into their pitch count.

• #127189 Reply

all black checkered vans

Every other position can use either a replacement聽or a player to develop behind the entrenched starter.

• #127196 Reply

vans toy story shoes

The move, too, could preserve Biggio鈥檚 speed, saving wear and tear on his knees.

• #127201 Reply

fancy converse

All these improvements in his metrics are happening with Middleton posting the highest usage rate of his career.

• #127206 Reply

asics gel sports shoes

Many fans around Chicago are starting to get more and more disgruntled with how the franchise is being run from top to bottom.

• #127214 Reply

reebok run 10

With the Clippers’ win on Sunday against the Nuggets, they mathematically clinched a playoff spot for the Western Conference.

• #127220 Reply

converse weapon shoes

The onions are not the worst that can happen but that’s how a terrible week goes, lousy event plus lousy event and BAM.

• #127228 Reply

asics running shoes zappos

He could pitch a full inning or two depending on what is needed at that time.

• #127337 Reply

chaussures bébé premiers pas

Representantes de la Cámara de Comercio de León mantuvieron este domingo una primera r.

• #127359 Reply

smanicato moncler uomo

“der as fans sneak into stadiumSHAW NO CERTAINTYGareth Southgate tells Luke Shaw he must start playing for Manchester United to regain England spotKylian Me SoftlySergio Ramos tells Kylian Mbappe he is welcome at Real Madrid ahead of France vs Spain friendlyRAHEEM RECOVERYRaheem Sterling is fit for Manchester City's crunch Premier League clash at Arsenal#pogdaddyLoving son Paul Pogba visits dad Fassou Antoine in hospital to celebrate his 79th birthday after Frenchman is ruled out of Spain friendly through injuryFeeling smallInjured Chris Smalling looks down in the dumps after limping away from restaurant with his leg brace onHit the Gym, JackGareth Southgate warns Jack Wilshere to prove his fitness if he wants to win back an England spotCHILLINGNo time for cold feet as SunSport visit Fulham's training ground for a spot of cryotherapy treatmentICE COOL KIDJermain Defoe reveals cryotherapy chamber sessions are helping him stay young but his mum is ruining vegan diet by serving up meatUNITED RANT BOYSPolice are investigating Manchester United fans for homophobic chanting at ChelseaZaha had 'no passion'Gareth Southgate sensationally claims Wilfried Zaha did not have the heart to play for England EPA5Jurgen Klopp has lost his No1 option between the sticks for the next two monthsIts not the worst but it could have been even worse.”

• #127361 Reply

promo asics nimbus

Klasnic has to go to his local hospital in the German city of Hamburg three times a week for dialysis.

• #127369 Reply

Mammut Trovat Polo T-shirts tech short sleeve Blue Men's clothing ever-popular

Related articlesGunners snare FoxArsenal set to bag Riyad Mahrez for £37m "in the next few days" according to reports out of AlgeriaL.

• #127371 Reply

vans classic slip on checkerboard mahogany rose true white

but sweats on debut date The youngster first showed signs of dissent last season when he was carpete.

• #127375 Reply

moncler ski

Brentford put a shift in and can be forgiven for thinking they had seen out a valuable draw at Griff.

• #127382 Reply

The rest of the Three Lions squad were invited to the bash but have not been given leave.

• #127389 Reply

“De Bruyne 8, Silva 7, Nolito 7, Sterling 9, Aguero 7Subs: Kolarov 6, Nasri 6, Fernando 6Booked: FernandinhoWest Ham: Adrian 6, Collins 6, Reid 7, Ogbonna 6, Masuaku 8, Noble 5, Kouyate 6, Antonio 7, Valencia 6, Tore 6, Fletcher 5Subs: Lanzini 6, Byram 6, Calleri 6Booked: Masuaku, Noble, FletcherSTAR MAN: Raheem SterlingWatch all the action from the third weekend of the Premier LeagueThe Sun.”

• #127397 Reply

converse online poco prezzo

“kington’s late goal gave the Bluebirds hope, only for Josh Murphy to score Norwich’s third.”

• #127401 Reply

onitsuka tiger vulc

“— Gary Lineker (.GaryLineker) October 8, 2016mheathsmith8th October 20166:53 pmWell, that fizz.”

• #127403 Reply

hypervenom ou mercurial

Incredibly with 23 minutes on the clock they got a penalty after Dembele was brought down inside the box from keeper Marc-Andre Ter Stegen.

• #127408 Reply

scarpe rosse donna

Twitter .Sunderland3Sunderland’s New Away Kit is an awkward blend of pink and purple stripesTw.

• #127418 Reply

Columbia On the Mount Stretch Jackets waterproof Blue Men's clothing

But only Omar Bogle and Jamie Weir came on from the bench in a final change for the last quarter.

• #127424 Reply

scarpe new balance 998 donna

“Jozo Simunovic and Dedryck Boyata are unlikely to be fit, while Efe Ambrose could be with Nigeria preparing for the Rio Olympics.”

• #127427 Reply

Men Spyder Over Web Gore Tex Gloves

Hes really polite and modest but a very determined young lad.

• #127431 Reply

parfum homme hermes

JOSE MOURINHO has been warned – Zlatan Ibrahimovic will create a lot of problems if he is not the main man at Manchester United.

• #127434 Reply

clarks leather ankle boots with flannel detail

“y Images9Jose Mourinho casts an eye over the Manchester United players during training“Nobody knew who they were and they dined undisturbed other than a very quick photo opp that took no more then 10 seconds, the magnitude of such stardom coupled with the #football transfer rumours with, #mufc interest in #pogba, knowing that #mourinho wants him and #Ibrahimovic #ibra_official, is already signed, and here they are in #losangeles eating in a swank restaurant TOGETHER, with their families.”

• #127441 Reply

maglione rosa uomo

“Keep up to date with ALL the Manchester City?news, gossip, transfers and goals on our club page plus fixtures, results and live match commentaryThe Sun.”

• #127447 Reply

barbour konstanz

“It was not a case of a huge pay hike, as his £7million salary already puts him in the Premier Leagues highest earning managers.”

• #127449 Reply

tiger sneakers

“They then went public with the audio of the meeting, which is alleged to have taken place last Saturday, at a united press conference.”

• #127455 Reply

“rtonline18th October 20168:57 pmAll happening in the Spurs game, isn’t it And the good news is that Monaco are losing in Moscow.”

• #127460 Reply

t shirt givenchy

Manchester United4De Gea’s shot stopping ability has seen him become a United crowd favouriteD.

• #127462 Reply

gucci boule bracelet

winners of European competitions bonus coefficient points which will help them gain better?seedings and favourable draws.

• #127469 Reply

One-Shoulder Floral Print Bowknot Women's Maxi Dress

Wenger has been criticised in the past for falling to give the club’s former players important roles at the club following their retirement.

• #127472 Reply

kenzo jungle sweater

LIVERPOOL boss Jurgen Klopp has ordered outcast striker Mario Balotelli back for pre-season training after AC Milan rejected him.

• #127475 Reply

basket femme louboutin pas cher

““Fans in our society people are more demanding, more intelligent and have stronger opinions.”

• #127477 Reply

ladies wax coat

“You never know, at this rate Woodburn could soon find himself lining up alongside Ramsey for his national side.”

• #127480 Reply

abercrombie maillot de bain

smashing records in his medicalDeadly combinationMourinho says old head Zlatan and young Rashford ar.

• #127488 Reply

eau de parfum hugo boss femme

9L’Equipe went with the headline ‘Unspeakable’ – a nod to a previous front p.

• #127490 Reply

giubbini moncler

“uages, had a better grasp of Dutch than his father and negotiated with the buyers from a young age.”

• #127500 Reply

basket de ville homme

Celtics home Champions League record is exceptionally good but I have to say pre-City I was extremely concerned it could be another Barcelona.

• #127504 Reply

pjs bleu marine

26: Man United have turned down interest from Inter Milan in Matteo Darmian.

• #127506 Reply

new balance 620 uomo pelle

“And, is it possible to win the Premier League, why not We need to try again, noThe Sun.”

• #127513 Reply

vans old skool size 4

“an Michael Carrick is available despite going off injured against St EtienneAnd Sunderland boss Moyes said: My feeling is there is only one other club Wayne would play for in the Premier League, and thats Everton.”

• #127520 Reply

kobe bryant kids shoes

WHY OSCAR IS A MASSIVE FLOP – Tom SheenOSCAR arrived at Stamford Bridge in 2012 billed as the new Kaka – when that tag still meant something in world football.

• #127525 Reply

jordan 11 snake

But Asoro gave no indication he was looking for a move elsewhere when he spoke after making his debut.

• #127530 Reply

jordan 5 grape

“day ahead of the flight to ChinaTeenage defender Alex Tuanzebe will feature, while the likes of Ander Herrera, Adnan Januzaj, Juan Mata and Memphis Depay will have another chance to impress amid speculation they are leaving Old Trafford.”

• #127533 Reply

blouson g star femme

READ NOW:Napoli president slams those claim Gonzalo Higuain is NOT a traitor for moving to JuventusT.

• #127534 Reply

roshe flyknit

JOSE MOURINHO wants Derby midfielder Will Hughes to boost his homegrown youngsters.

• #127536 Reply

barbour dufflecoat damen navy

And he seems to have built-up a quick friendship with another new boy as he was snapped larking around with defender Eric Bailly.

• #127541 Reply

vans shoes nyc

The Arsenal midfielder has been in and out of Arsene Wenger’s side despite scoring fantastic long range strikes against Hull and Nottingham Forest.

• #127549 Reply

saharienne homme

“He has 20 goals and 42 assists in 118 matches in three seasons, but has sometimes been criticised for going missing in the biggest games.”

• #127552 Reply

veste en cuir g star femme

Saturday Premier League match preview featuring Man Utd v ArsenalThe Sun.

• #127559 Reply

Columbia Titan Lite Jackets windproof Blue Men's clothing

“Yet, incredibly, a bumper crowd of 85,000 is expected against Malta.”

• #127562 Reply

sneakers onitsuka tiger

“der as fans sneak into stadiumSHAW NO CERTAINTYGareth Southgate tells Luke Shaw he must start playing for Manchester United to regain England spotKylian Me SoftlySergio Ramos tells Kylian Mbappe he is welcome at Real Madrid ahead of France vs Spain friendlyRAHEEM RECOVERYRaheem Sterling is fit for Manchester City's crunch Premier League clash at Arsenal#pogdaddyLoving son Paul Pogba visits dad Fassou Antoine in hospital to celebrate his 79th birthday after Frenchman is ruled out of Spain friendly through injuryFeeling smallInjured Chris Smalling looks down in the dumps after limping away from restaurant with his leg brace onHit the Gym, JackGareth Southgate warns Jack Wilshere to prove his fitness if he wants to win back an England spotCHILLINGNo time for cold feet as SunSport visit Fulham's training ground for a spot of cryotherapy treatmentICE COOL KIDJermain Defoe reveals cryotherapy chamber sessions are helping him stay young but his mum is ruining vegan diet by serving up meatUNITED RANT BOYSPolice are investigating Manchester United fans for homophobic chanting at ChelseaZaha had 'no passion'Gareth Southgate sensationally claims Wilfried Zaha did not have the heart to play for England I go to Fenerbahce if the chance is to get more playing time.”

• #127564 Reply

vans era 59 tan

PA:Press Association4He told the BBC: “This is one of the biggest appointments the club has ever made.

• #127566 Reply

Michael Kors Jules Drawstring Leather Medium White Shoulder Bag (Michael Kors Selma Large Saffiano Leather Satchel)

s?to Benfica with Jose Callejon opening the scoring with a delightful second-half chip over Santana de Moraes.

• #127567 Reply

lebron 3 rings

Hopefully by August 31 we will have the right players to play the way we want.

• #127571 Reply

chemise blanche homme hugo boss

“Keep up to date with ALL the Celtic?news, gossip and transfers on our club pageAnd the case has now .”

• #127573 Reply

new balance 410 aliexpress

He will not be short of offers if he decides to move this summer but his £7million-a-year wages would be a major stumbling block.

• #127576 Reply

Top Designer Collections

League One and Two clubs are required to play a certain number of ‘first-team’ regulars – a rule which was flouted by Luton boss Nathan Jones.

• #127579 Reply

saucony femmina

Luis Enrique’s side all landed in a matching denim following their sponsorship deal with Replay Jeans.

• #127685 Reply

Ahaan

We want to make my son name is ahaan. Is it possible in Muslim can we make

• #128454 Reply

Ghiyad

As salamualaikum wa rehmathullah wa barakatahu, I wish to keep my baby name as Mohammed ahan ali.
    Can I keep this name or is there any objection in islam religion.
    May I know the meaning of it in islam.
    Kindly help me.

• #128647 Reply

Amina

Is ahan an acceptable Islamic name for baby boy, lf yes what is the meaning?

• #128846 Reply

Nasir ali

I want to make my son name is ahaan.Is ahan an acceptable Islamic name for baby boy, lf yes what is the meaning? Plz help urgent basis

Thanks & Regards
    Nasir

• #129094 Reply

nafisa

I want to keep my baby’s name ahaan.. is ahaan acceptable in Islam.. pls let me know..

• #129278 Reply

Pinky

Kindly provide the meaning for Ahaan in all languages, Urdu, hindi, English, sanskrit.
    Is it suitable as Ahaan Aasim

• #129448 Reply

Sahid MALLICK

• #129510 Reply

Mohammad Rashid

I want to Known Arhan is Muslim name or Non Muslim name
    Arhan is right for Muslim Boys
    or
    Arhaan Name is right for Muslim boy

• #130946 Reply

Pls suggest if i can name my baby ahaan as a muslim child and pls mention the the meaning of this name as per islam
  • #132156 Reply

Arif khan

Main apne bete ka naam aahaan rakhna chahta hu uski dob-17-09-2019 h kya is naam ka jikr Quran me h aur iska kya mtlb h plz reply asap…

• #133260 Reply

Aftab

Ahhan name meaning ( Roshni ki pehli kiran ) par religion hindu hai, Muslim nahi.

• #136868 Reply

Imran khan

Mai apne bete ka naam Ahan Rakhna chahta hu, kya Ahan naam ke mayne Qurani aitbar se sahi hai
    agar sahi hai ya Galat hai to please iske lia comment me suggest jarur kare.

• #138640 Reply

Rashid

Ahaan name muslim hai ya nahi? kya koi muslim baby ka naam Ahaan rakh sakta hai?

• #149903 Reply

Juned

• #151561 Reply

gamesellru

Magnificent phrase

• #157742 Reply

Ahmed

I want to Known Ahaan is Muslim name or Non Muslim name Ahaan is right for Muslim Boys

• #162456 Reply

promoOpemy

I think, that you commit an error. Let’s discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

• #168229 Reply

avenue17

In my opinion you are not right. Let’s discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

• #168247 Reply

novopet

Bravo, seems magnificent idea to me is

• #168340 Reply

continent telecom

At all personal messages send today?

• #168351 Reply

virtual numbers

What entertaining phrase

• #168357 Reply

european sailing

I am sorry, that I interrupt you.

• #168399 Reply

virtual local numbers

This topic is simply matchless :), it is interesting to me.

• #168467 Reply

avenue17

Bravo, your phrase is useful

Reply To: About Name: Ahaan
Your information:

Cancel