twin name for boy &girl

Home Forums Question and Answer twin name for boy &girl

This topic contains 75 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Watsonumk 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

baba musa

assalamuallaikum please i need two beautiful similar names for my twins a boy & a girl. If you
    can help me.

• #112268 Reply

Alaikumassalam wa rahmatullah,

This is a question that you can answer yourself; please go through the lists of names on our site and find similar names that you like. This is what we would have to do to answer you, but since it is a time-consuming task and since our extra expertise is of no help here, we leave it to you and our readers to provide you with suggestions.

• #120831 Reply

yaya khan

I need the names for my twins

• #121747 Reply

Meeran

Asslamu alikum,

I need twins name . boy & girl

• #124859 Reply

Husain

Asalau alaikkum. I need Twins name boy & girls

• #124982 Reply

Jannat

Yasmin and Yasin

• #125002 Reply

Anonymous

Maybe Safwen and Latifa, not simillar I think it’s better names be different but the same style.

• #125660 Reply

Abubakarr

As Salaam Aleikum please I need two beautiful names start with A for my twins a boy & a girl. If anyone
    can help me.

• #125795 Reply

SIAKA BABA AHMED

I want modern islamic names for twins boys and girls

• #126159 Reply

sia ul haq

Asalamualikkum I need a menaning full name of twins for girl and a
    boy pls help me

• #126215 Reply

Jannat Al-Ferdous

As-salam’alaikum

I suggest;
    Tahir and Tahira.
    Mahir and Mahira.
    Deen and Deena.
    Khalid and Khadija. 😀
    Sameer and Sameera.
    Ameer and Ameerah/Amirah.
    Zacharia and Zara.

• #126302 Reply

Abdul Mahdi

Ali and Aliyah, very strong meaning. That’s if you want two similar sounding names of course!

• #126687 Reply

Twin Girls

Assalam Alaikum Dear

Hopeyou all doing well by the grace of almighty Allah .
    Can please help me with sending twin Baby girls names.

Jqzakallah Khair
    Abdul Azeez

• #128893 Reply

Nisa

Hasan – Hasna
    Lathif – Lathifah
    Adam – Hawwa
    Zayn – Zaynab

• #129419 Reply

Twins girl baby

I want Ma twins girl baby name

• #129472 Reply

Arshed Shajahan

I want modern islamic names of twin boys, twin girls and twin boy-girl

• #129550 Reply

Neha

Uwais and awais – twin boys
    Haya and hamain – twin girl n boy
    Safa and sana – twin girls

• #129871 Reply

Sharifsab

Boy and girl names

• #129963 Reply

Kay

Hassan and hussein
    Deen and duniya
    Musa and Isa

• #130168 Reply

Boy

For twins baby

• #130672 Reply

twins baby boy & girl

• #130683 Reply

Abebefe Saheed

For my twins a boy and a girl name that was born on 27 of April

• #130710 Reply

Fuseini

Pls I want twin names boy and girl starting from alphabet F

• #130811 Reply

mariam abubakar

name

• #130999 Reply

Jomi

Faize & Faisa

• #131153 Reply

Irshad

As Salaam Aleikum please I need two beautiful names start with I & S for my twins a boy & a girl. If anyone
    can help me.

• #131369 Reply

Usman Abubakar

How about using: Jamil and Jamila?

• #131502 Reply

Shoukath

please I need two beautiful names start with S for my twins a boy & a girl. If anyone
    can help me.

• #131686 Reply

Arwa

Isa & Inaaya
    Sahar & Samad

• #131724 Reply

Hina

Zain and zainab
    Humair and humaira
    Arif and arifa
    Mahdi and Mahdiya

• #131791 Reply

Anupama Manaf

Mehroof and Marhaba

• #131929 Reply

CLICK TO WIN AVON Gift Card

Hello.This post was really interesting, especially since I was investigating for thoughts on this matter last Saturday.

• #131938 Reply

Syed Ibrahim K

I need twins baby boy and girl names in Islamic for same letter starting

• #132025 Reply

Sofiyyah

Yaseer and yaseerah

• #132029 Reply

Sanni ade

I need Muslim name that start with r please

• #132071 Reply

Mashhoor

In need twin name for boy and girl staring with N

• #132202 Reply

I need twins boys baby name with meaning

I need twins boys baby most beautiful name

• #132549 Reply

Raihan uddin

Twins baby name a boy and a girl

• #132980 Reply

Munna

Noordin and Noorin

• #133084 Reply

Amina Ajowha

I am in search of selective twin baby names for boys and girls with some power behind the meaning something positive starting with the A
    Please thank you in a advance have a wonderful day

• #133345 Reply

Assalamualaikum i want an matching name for Husna both for boy and girl

Assalamualaikum i want an matching name for Husna both for boy and girl

• #133400 Reply

Rukiya

For girl/boy twins:

Hafsa and Hamza
    Rahyana and Rayan
    Safiyyah and Salih
    Abdullah and Amatullah

For girl twins:

Tasneem and salsabeel
    Aisha and Asmaa
    Sajda and Sondos
    Sarah and Hajir

For boy twins:

Mohammad and Ahmed
    Abdullah and Abdelrahman
    Ishaq and Ismael
    Alhassan and Alhussein

• #134352 Reply

R

Clark

• #134527 Reply

Start with A

Asalam alykum warahmaturah wabarakatuh,I need the names for my bby boy and bby girl

• #134864 Reply

Zaeem khan

These are some of twins babies name 🙂
    Jabbar and jabeen 🙂
    Sameer and sumaira
    Kashif and khadeeja
    Amna and amir
    Farhan and fazeela 🙂
    Zaeem and zarmeen 🙂
    Arshad and arfa
    Mushtaba and mehreen 🙂
    Hassan and hina 🙂
    Muntazir and mumtaz 🙂
    Habib and humera
    Amir and ambreen 🙂
    Zaeem and zorisha 🙂
    Mustufa and mehnaz
    Shahrukh and sana
    Amir and ameera 🙂
    Hamza and hania (y)
    Gul and gulrukh 🙂

• #134910 Reply

Halimat Zubair

Names and their meanings

• #134911 Reply

Halimat Zubair

Muslim Names and their meanings

• #135181 Reply

navid

assalamu allaikum.

i need twin name for boy and girl. please do the needful.

Jazakallah khair..

• #135710 Reply

Binta

BOY/MEANING GIRL/MEANING
    1•Yaseen-chief Yasmeen-flower
    2•Humair-Red Humaria-red
    3•Yaseer-Soft Yaseerah-Soft
    4•Aman-Trust Amal-Hope
    5•Arham-kind Irha-Luck
    6•Rezan-winner Rizeem-dignity
    7•Ayaan-Allah’s gift Ayn-eyes
    8•Hyza-beauty Hazdan-Brave
    9•Ayra-Respectable Arman-Army man
    10•Mahir-skillful Mahira-skillful

• #146135 Reply

camo phone case

I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I certainly enjoyed every bit of it. I’ve got you bookmarked to look at new things you post…|

• #147412 Reply

A letter twins baby boy nd girl

Name for muslim twins baby girl and boy start with letter A

• #148669 Reply

fuyuki

girl twins
    Ghaya and Ghalia

boy twins
    Ghaith and Ghyab

boy and girl
    Ali and alia

• #156874 Reply

Hilal Rashid

I need a name of 2 boy and 1 girl and also 1 boy and 2 girls

• #156991 Reply

Joodax

Amutalah and Ayesh❤️

• #157000 Reply

Yasmine

Assalamu alaikum, I want twin name for zamin in gender girl

• #157048 Reply

Salam aleikum,pls I need name for twin boys

Pls very urgent

• #157562 Reply

Wizz nyambi

I want twins names boy and a girl

• #157660 Reply

Wajaras mizamil

Boy Girl
    Fazeen Fazeena

• #158033 Reply

Surayya

Twins name that start with S please

• #158191 Reply

Abdul-Wahab Gariba

I need Islamic names for my female twins. Names starting F

• #158347 Reply

Maru Ahmed

I want names which is started by letter N for twin baby boy and baby girl

• #158388 Reply

Abdul Ajees ..

I want twin baby names boy and girl

• #158612 Reply

Hi I would like to name twins boy (S) and girl (N) please

It very urgent please I need this twins name please help me Muslim names with it meaning boy start with letter S and a girl start with letter N please please

• #159790 Reply

ClezeripLover
  • #160710 Reply

Ashiraf

Asalam aleikhum. Please am looking for twin baby names boy and girl. Please I want names ending with yah or ya. Kindly anyone can help? Thank you

Asalam aleikhum

• #160966 Reply

Sania Hanif

Twin boy and girl name with letter S
    Plz tell me 5 to 6 names.

• #164945 Reply

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته You can take SAMAR & SEHER

Name Meanings!!!

Samar = Islamic saint who does Ibadah in the Darkness of the Night!
    Seher = Dawn (suhoor)

• #165167 Reply

Mohammed salman

Twin boy and girl name with letter A
    Plz tell me 5 to 6 names.

• #165183 Reply

Tawakalitu

I need a beautiful twin n uncommon names for my twin a boy n a girl

• #165231 Reply

Ayanah nd ayan

Pls help with matching names

• #165721 Reply

Zaid and ziyada

Uuuuuuu

• #165722 Reply

MAYMUNAH

Zaid and ziadah

• #166044 Reply

Precious Kumbemba

• #166201 Reply

Danielrox

The CharmDate website makes use of a details formula to secure and also validate devices to prevent alteration, leaks, or misuse of individual participant’s details, including chats. Different services, such as offering emails, video clip telephone call, and also seeing individual pictures, are simply for exceptional customers. The interaction capabilities feature e-mail, video phone calls, actual time interaction, and calls solution. Several of the times you are likewise placed by the individuals that will talk with you for time and after that finally expose their identification. , if there is one thing this website never runs out on is women to chat to.. The inquiries were as follows: Why do so lots of Ukrainian girls deal with on-line dating as their main source to find love? Writer of dating ebooks, consisting of ‘International Dating Digest For Males: Finding Love Overseas’. The major services consists of EMF Mails, Live Conversation, Phone Call Solution and also the one I like most– Camshare and more. You can likewise call your beloved ones. You can communicate through video conversation or call service.

Most of the people try to find cost-free websites so they can chat with people and they do not need to pay a single penny for it. The women who have actually spoken about offering you satisfaction as well as have sissy profile photos with no individual info normally are a fraud. Normally, the women that have spoken extra regarding their individual information tend to be real profiles. Ask her to send photos that she has actually uploaded on her individual web pages. The internet matchmaking remedy is running for numerous years currently. As soon as you have confirmed your email you can currently visit the web site and look for Russian as well as Ukrainian ladies. This is done so no robotics can get in the web site therefore that your e-mail address is also validated. A participant of CharmDate can contact the website administration by clicking on the Consumer Treatment button in the user food selection. In our point of view, the management does definitely nothing to fix this issue, notwithstanding they state specifically the opposite. When you will certainly text them they will provide you with a link that will redirect you to another web page, scam profile likewise looks really much original yet. The accounts appear to be original but are unreal girls.

Fraud profiles are unreal and are mostly robotics. Next, there are a lot more media-related and sophisticated functions. This Charmdate evaluation defines all the particular features of this venue of looking for a suit. Nevertheless, coupons and also vouchers will certainly allow you to attempt the paid features of Charmdate without investing any type of money upfront. The solution is really a cash matchmaking web site; they have actually obtained connected money to most of their particular offers. Moreover, this internet site is updated as well as provides you with the benefits of video calling and also EMF mails. This site is easy to utilize and also there are no issues in its usage. As for writing wholehearted messages, you can utilize E-mails, and also direct messaging through live chat. You have access to chat with any type of online user, but not for free. So, prior to you message the girl you get to know much about her and afterwards you just have to present yourself. Therefore, spending to meet a companion from the platform can not damage that much when consumers recognize they may be able satisfy authentic individuals. However to appreciate interaction capabilities, consumers should possess a paid membership. The business ought to not overlook these evaluations because they are given by old consumers.

User testimonials have a tendency to be both favorable and also adverse yet the bulk are motivating to any person either curious about laid-back affair or a long-term dedication. “I had no concept that this site existed, so when I encountered one of the CharmDate assesses online, I obtained truly thrilled and also checked it out. In the Security Tips area, you can find out how the website secures its customers and what you can do to prevent negative experiences in online dating. The CharmDate on the internet matchmaking website adheres to severe procedures, guaranteeing the area does not have artificial customers. People on this program have a passion in enduring events. This is an e-mail you get from individuals that are showing you their passion. For those that are timid, you can exploit your electronic camera by taking quality images that you’ll end up publishing on your profile to offer your suits something to see. Who are these other charmdate service providers that may or may not be gotten in touch with the Charm Date rip-off? These are virtual presents that will be provided as add-ons to your EMF Mail message. JAL group of which it creates component consist of Japan Airlines in addition to J-Air, Japan Air Commuter, Japan Transocean Air, as well as Ryukyu Air Commuter for domestic feeder services, as well as JAL Freight for cargo and also post.

• #166251 Reply

zFPWdwPk

• #166316 Reply

Watsonumk

Is there a cost-free dating site in Europe? There are sites from all over Eastern Europe and it is as local as you can get concerning dating when you are outside Ukraine. This Russian dating site deals with the Russian songs living outside the borders of Russia. The site was released 16 years ago, ever since the website has gained the popularity of a relied on Russian dating website. You might read the success stories on the internet site and also the individuals’ testimonials. To get some insights on just how Russian dating sites job, you are encouraged to check out short reviews of some leading Russian dating sites. Nothing can surprise you and you easily checked out in their minds. The web page is interactive, so customers can offer their own remarks and also personal experiences to previous Q&A s. As soon as – Established in 2015 in Switzerland, As soon as relies on AI algorithms to offer each customer just one date each day. Interaction tools. Although dating sites can’t use an opportunity to satisfy ladies personally, they supply a terrific opportunity to communicate.

As a result of the extremely standard upbringing with the unique distinction between male and female functions, Ukrainian females are shown to be best cooks (Ukrainian cuisine is not something you desire to miss in your life, think us), terrific housewives, caring as well as caring mommies. On the major page, you see the accounts of most checked out customers, which help you recognize that other users intend to see your profile. Pay extra attention to the high quality of profiles than to individuals’s looks, and also ensure that images are genuine and that there are sufficient great communication attributes to utilize. All the profiles on the web site are confirmed, so you understand that you are chatting to. The registration of the website is entirely complimentary. As a free participant of the web site, you might appreciate several of the website’s features. You can begin to take a look around, attempt some attributes and also state hi to a number of girls. They know how to look sexy and also hot. Russian girls recognize how to spruce up. Russian women know that to be the life and soul of the celebration.

Ukrainian ladies have a lot of benefits, so they intend to have suitable guys around. Mentioning money, just how much do men that intend to day Ukrainian lady on the internet normally invest? Locate a pair of stunning spots you could intend to return to after a year or more. In some cases, European-Western dating could be complex, both for western males and women. Unlike in various other European nations and the USA where the women are liberated, Ukrainian females still like to undergo a conventional courtship stage with their men. Most of the attractive Ukrainian females you’ll discover on this dating website are particularly wanting to meet (and wed) solitary Western men. Russian single women are excellent mommies that are very caring and nurturing. Today, the average single millennial spends about 10 hours each week on dating applications, intending to advance. Some Russian dating agencies consist of firms such as “Elena’s Versions” as well as “Russian Ladies”. Russian ladies are considered as one of one of the most attractive new brides that every guy can desire to meet.

This is a conventional family where the male is viewed as the primary income producer and the woman is anticipated to remain at home and also deal with the family and also children. Russian women are beautiful and have some qualities that any guy eagers to date them. The assurance is that not lots of ladies can overtake beautiful Russian women in these worths. Besides, they can be downloaded and install as well as mounted definitely cost free. Sign up with cost-free today! Send a message or beauty to surf connecting with participants. You are to make a selection. You may discover several qualities that make Russian ladies so unbelievable and Russian dating remarkable. When it comes to dating, russian women are rather broad-minded. Russian women are faithful. It deals with Wester males who are trying to find Eastern and also russian European women. Despite this exceptional development, typical sex roles still maintain men as the key breadwinners and designate ladies domestic features in residences. Western men fantasize about Russian females as a result of their perfect charm, submissive individuality, as well as family members values concern. Some comments show that European guys have actually never struggled with their love because they are given a meal in a cozy house. Female individuals exceed male ones on the site, making it a lot more available for males to locate their optimal Russian partner.

Reply To: twin name for boy &girl
Your information:

Cancel