Meanings of Maheera for Girls

Home Forums Question and Answer Meanings of Maheera for Girls

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fake tits 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Sameera Wajid

What are the meanings of Maheerah (Ma’-Heee-Raa)? I found the name in an Islamic Names book, with the meanings “Like the moon; Beautiful Like the moon”. However, I cannot find it on Google nor on any other names’ site. Can you kindly confirm if this is a valid name for Muslim girls? Thank you.

• #120329 Reply

Mah is a Persian word meaning “moon”, Mahee means “moon-like” and “ra” means “road”, “way”, “conduct”, “behavior”. Thus the name can be considered to mean “one whose conduct is like the moon”. Since the moon is generally used to connote beauty, the ultimate meaning of the name is “beautiful”.

However, note that Mahee also means “fish”. To avoid the confusion, the fish meaning would be removed if the name is turned into Maheenra or Meheera, which keep the same meaning as Maheera but lose the “fish” meaning.

Also note that this name is not used by Persians, and it is most likely a modification of the Persian name Mahru (“moon-faced”) or a related name.

It is acceptable for Muslims since it has a good meaning.

• #121064 Reply

【即日発送】モルトベーネ ロレッタ ベースケアオイル 120mL※【あす楽対応】【HLS_DU】 fs04gm:サロン専売品 A’s style Store

募集します!私は私の関係のデステージのためにこの記事内の一部に関する情報を必要としています。私はあなたの接触をしてくださいことはできますか? D:私はそれを引用するにはあなたの許可が必要です。とにかく、それは素晴らしい仕事です。立ち止まりますな。私はあなたの電子メールサブスクリプションリンクや電子ニュースレターのサービスを見つけるために傾けるよう

• #121786 Reply

Buy Cigarettes Online

Hi there, I wish for to subscribe for this website Meanings of Maheera for Girls – Islamic Name Meaning – Baby Names for Muslims to get newest updates, therefore where can i do it please assist.

• #121788 Reply

Malbro

Fine way of telling, and fastidious paragraph Meanings of Maheera for Girls – Islamic Name Meaning – Baby Names for Muslims to take information about my presentation focus, which i am going to deliver in school.

• #121789 Reply

Buying Cigarettes Online

In favor of my study reasons, I every time used to download the video lectures from YouTube, because it is easy to fan-out from there Meanings of Maheera for Girls – Islamic Name Meaning – Baby Names for Muslims .

• #121790 Reply

Best Cigarette

Meanings of Maheera for Girls – Islamic Name Meaning – Baby Names for Muslims Peculiar article, totally what I wanted to find.

• #121793 Reply

Chinese Cigarettes

In my house when I get bored, then I simply ON my computer and open YouTube website Meanings of Maheera for Girls – Islamic Name Meaning – Baby Names for Muslims to watch the YouTube videos.

• #121796 Reply

Marlboro Gold Pack

Hi there everyone, I know YouTube video includes fewer bytes of memory due to that its quality is awful, but this YouTube video has fantastic picture quality Meanings of Maheera for Girls – Islamic Name Meaning – Baby Names for Muslims .

• #121799 Reply

Buying Cigarettes Online

Pictures are actually nice source of teaching instead of wording Meanings of Maheera for Girls – Islamic Name Meaning – Baby Names for Muslims , its my knowledge, what would you say?

• #121802 Reply

Newport Cigarette

I’d like to find out more? I’d love to find out more details Meanings of Maheera for Girls – Islamic Name Meaning – Baby Names for Muslims .

• #121805 Reply

Marlboro

Pictures are genuinely pleasant source of instruction instead of text Meanings of Maheera for Girls – Islamic Name Meaning – Baby Names for Muslims , its my familiarity, what would you say?

• #121809 Reply

Marlboro Red 100S

Its absolutely good YouTube video in terms of quality, actually fastidious, its quality is in fact appreciable Meanings of Maheera for Girls – Islamic Name Meaning – Baby Names for Muslims .

• #124021 Reply

fake tits

kW6FOh I truly apprwciatwd your own podt articlw.

Reply To: Meanings of Maheera for Girls
Your information: