Dua Request – Truly Desperate & Anxious

Home Forums Prayer Requests Dua Request – Truly Desperate & Anxious

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Hajer Ibrahim 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hajer Ibrahim

AlsalamuAlaykum brothers and sisters,

My name is Hajer Ibrahim and I am a 24 year old female currently in second year pharmacy school towards my PharmD degree alhamduliAllah Allahuma Barekli. I have been under major clinical anxiety. Please make duaa I become the Treasurer of Rho Chi Honors Society (I have been working very hard for this, please, ya Rab, Ameen). Please make Duaa I get 100% A+ on my Drug Counseling exam Tuesday and 100% A+ on my upcoming Final on thursday for the class called “6207 – Pharmacy Practice 7” and 100% A+ in the class (it is a very hard class and I have been studying nonstop) and also to become the Treasurer (so a board position) of this honors society called Rho Chi Honors Society and get straight A’s in pharmacy school from now on and be on the Dean’s list for the fall 2016 semester, spring 2017 semester, fall 2017 semester, spring 2018 semester, fall 2018 semester, and spring 2019 semester and get straight As from now on including the class and classes I am currently taking ya Rab and that I obtain a residency after graduating from pharmacy school in May 2019 with highest honors and pass the board exams of NAPLEX, CPJE, and MPJE, and get a board certification of BCPS ya Rab. And that for my job at Rite Aid, I work maximum 4 hours a week and they fall on Friday evenings.
    Ameen!

Especially, please please please make Duaa that I become the Treasurer of Rho Chi Honors Society ya Rab! Ameen!

Ya Rab, I Hajer Ibrahim, become the Treasurer of Rho Chi Honors Society. I work very hard for this. Ameen

Jazaak Allah khair.

May Allah reward you and answer your Duaa’s and mine Ameen!!!

PLEASE brothers and sisters, I am anxious and depressed all the time and have been working very hard and I’m getting insomnia from this. I am very desperate. I am very anxious and desparate & in insomnia. All duaas are appreciated. May Allah reward you with even more! May Allah accept all your duaa’s & mine! Ameen!

Please if you can make dual for me & announce during salats & salat Juma & Umra

Jazaak Allah khair. May Allah Reward you and bless you with much more and always give you health, wealth, happiness, success, and blessings.

Ameen 🙂

Reply To: Dua Request – Truly Desperate & Anxious
Your information: