Ahyan – meaning acceptable? mohammad Ahyan can be kept as name?

Home Forums Question and Answer Ahyan – meaning acceptable? mohammad Ahyan can be kept as name?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anvar 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Haja

Assalamu Alaikkum,
    I am trying to find nice name for my new born boy. I found that the name ‘Ahyan’ sounds nice and i came to know about the meaning through your site only and some other sites providing false meaning. Ahyan means era, epoch, sometimes which is the plural of heen mentioned 6 times in quran. But is it acceptable to name my child with this name. Some of my family members claims that it does not give good meaning of charecter or something. I really like a name. please help me or advise ‘Is it acceptable to name my son as Mohammad Ahyan’?

• #123395 Reply

Ahyan

Assalamualikum WR WB,

After a long search i found nice name for Son “Ahyan” this sound good.. But i would like to know the correct meaning of Ahyan, i found from different site the for this name meaning is “God Gift” i am not sure is it correct or not. Could you please advice me with right meaning and will it be ok for my son name “Mohammed Ahyan”

• #123406 Reply

Alaikumassalam wa rahmatullah,

Ahyan is an acceptable name for a Muslim child as it does not have a bad meaning. It means “moments”, “instances”, “times”.

Mohammed Ahyan is also acceptable.

• #124687 Reply

Abdul Azeez

Assalamu Alaikkum,

I found two different names “Aydin” and “Ahyan”. Is it acceptable name Aydin Ahyan? Could you please advice me with right meaning and will it be ok for my son name “Aydin Ahyan”.

• #125564 Reply

Mohammed Kuthub

Ahyan – meaning acceptable? mohammad Ahyan can be kept as name?

• #126245 Reply

Ahyan

What’s the exact meanings of Ahyan. Is there any bad meaning?? Can I give this name to my baby boy

• #126844 Reply

mohamed ahyan

i need meaning for my son name

• #128249 Reply

mohammedali

Jibreelmohammed this name

• #131291 Reply

Anvar

Aleeza Azmin

Can you pls advice the meaning of above name

Thanks

Reply To: Ahyan – meaning acceptable? mohammad Ahyan can be kept as name?
Your information:

Cancel